Here is another very versatile recipe that you can make with basic ingredients in your kitchen. This was another recipe created using the extra spinach and swiss cheese that we had in the fridge. They were so yummy! I pretty much love any type of quesadilla, but these were even more enticing because they had spinach in them! That means they’re healthier ;-)
- Heat up your quesadilla maker or heat a skillet if you’re cooking them on the stove.
- Put one flour tortilla on and top with shredded swiss cheese, cooked & diced bacon, and cleaned spinach leaves.
- Put the other flour tortilla on top and grill until lightly browned (if cooking on a skillet, cook until browned on the bottom, then flip and cook until the other side is lightly browned).
- Cut into slices or wedges and serve with sour cream if desired. Enjoy!
- Tuna Spinach Swiss Wraps (theoptimisticbaker.com)